• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wish adobe had better customer service

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe for my workplace for years. Every time I need to contract adobe it's such a HASSEL!!! If my workplace did not need Adobe products I would drop them in a heartbeat. It would be great if they give their customer the ability to switch from month to month to year to year without being penalized for it and paying outrages pricing.  But they don't care about there customers to do that I hope one day they change the user experience to better serve their customers.  Right now my workplace would like to pay for 1-3 years of service I had called adobe and no one cared and told me they can't help until my account Anniversary date or I would have to pay a penalty despite the fact we are willing to pay 1-3 years in advance for the products we currently use all we like was to get the better pricing for year by year subscription If adobe would like to contact me feel free to.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are currently on a month-to-month subscription, then your Anniversary Date should not be relevant. It's possible that the CSR misunderstood what you were trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have called back several times and was very clear on what I wanted to do. I asked to switch my account to a year to year account.  At that point, I was put on hold waiting for a bit then was told I would have to pay a cancellation penalty or have to wait until my Anniversary Date to switch. I then asked why can't I go to a year to year I was told there's nothing they can do until the Anniversary Date or pay the fee.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doron,

That is indeed the policy, CSR can't change your subscription mid-contract without cancelling it and so "Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged a lump sum amount of 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period."

If you have Team or Enterprise licences, then you should have an Account Manager, this should be your first point of call as (s)he might be able to get your subscription changed and waive the fee. I can't guarantee that your account mamnager can do this  as every case is different, but it's worth a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I have Adobe teams I can buy licenses and assign them I do not know if there is an account manager is there a number to call to find out I would really like to switch to a year to year and get better pricing.  The way adobes month to month works there is no benefit of having it am basically locked into a year contract without the discounted price. If month to month worked the way most monthly contracts work I should be able to drop subscriptions before every billing cycle. Also, be able to have a year to year benefit on the same account.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a difference between a monthly contract (which you can cancel at the end of any month) and an annual contract with monthly payments

From what you have written, you have an annual contract with monthly payments, not a monthly contract

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines