• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst customer service [moved to a new country]

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved countries and had an active subscription of Adobe creative which was debited monthly from my account. As I had moved countries which meant my address and card details had changed, so when I tried to change my payment details on my adobe account it wouldn't allow me to change my country on the account to change the details and that is why I had to contact your customer services. Unfortunatley, that turned out to be a nightmare where I had to chat with your customer service agents (multiple as i got passed around) for over 3 hours, and what I ended up with was actually they cancelled my subscription alltogether which i never wanted, as I just wanted to renew it and all I wanted to do was change my country on my profile to change payment details to continue with subscription. Your customer services team basically messed it up altogether and cancelled my subscription without resinstating a new one, which what I was led to believe would happen. I am freaking out as I will probably lose all my data stored on the cloud and your customer services team is not even responding any further. I don't know what to do as I can't contact you any other way other than writing this as a post. I hope you would be kind enough to reply or sort this out for me.

As, all I had was a simple straightforward request to change my country on the account so that my subscription fees could be paid and stay active and now after over 3 hours of chat and multiple agents and a very complex discussion I have ended up with cancellation of my account and no access or renewal of subscription. You should have access to the chat records so would be clear when you see that the misery I have been through!!

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't work for Adobe, but I do read a lot of messages

Based on reading similar discussions in the past, what you want is not possible

You can't change the country in your Adobe ID... you do need to cancel and start a new subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines