• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like to be able to tell Creative Cloud to skip a particular update, so it will stop nagging me

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There needs to be an app-level "Skip this update" feature in the Creative Cloud auto-update feature.

Photoshop 22.3 is broken for me because it appears to have a problem with using the graphics processor. It must be turned off in order for 22.3 to work without crashing with the "Unable to complete command because of a program error" dialog that renders 22.3 unusable.

I use features that require the graphics processor to be enabled in the Performance preferences, so I'm stuck at version 22.2 until they come out with a fix.

Meanwhile, the Creative Cloud auto-update feature keeps pestering me about upgrading to 22.3, at least daily.

I don't have an issue with auto-updates to the rest of my apps, but in order to stop being nagged about 22.3, I have to turn the entire auto-update feature off and turn off notifications.

Which leads to two problems:

1. The rest of my apps that are not affected by the Photoshop bug will not be updated for a while
  2. How will I be notified that Adobe fixed the bug in Photoshop and has released a 22.3.1 or 22.4?
TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2. Bookmark this link in your Web Browser and check it occassionally for Photoshop "What's New".

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines