Highlighted

XD and Photography Plan? Is it included?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the photography plan. On my creative cloud application I am asked to "update" XD. I assumed that meant it was included in my plan because for other apps not in my plan get the option to "try". Is XD included in the photography plan? If not, can I remove it from my computer and not get charges for the full creative cloud subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD and Photography Plan? Is it included?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the photography plan. On my creative cloud application I am asked to "update" XD. I assumed that meant it was included in my plan because for other apps not in my plan get the option to "try". Is XD included in the photography plan? If not, can I remove it from my computer and not get charges for the full creative cloud subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chickn, hello there.
The Photography Plan subscription itself does not include Xd, but the Creative Cloud membership itself includes a trial version of Xd and Rush. That's probably why the update is showing up.
Even if you don't uninstall, don't worry that you won't be charged extra if you don't use Xd.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/premier-rush-seems-available-in-my-subscription-but/m-p/1...

When I logged in with AdobeID which has no subscription, Xd and Rush are also displayed as "Included Subscriptions".
This case is probably also indicated by that.

Move this conversation to Get Started.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 1
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer is NO it is not included. It is a Trial as mentioned above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other trials said "Try" on Creative Cloud app. XD said "Update" which was misleading. I inferred that it was already installed on my computer.Now I know. Thank you!ChickSent from my SemiSmartphone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I understand your frustration. But Adobe doesn't seem to be the brightest company when it comes to Naming programs, LR Classic and Lightroom, Two Completely Different Programs, and what is and what isn't actually included with a subscription plan.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Creative Cloud desktop app "thinks" you have XD (Experience Design), it's possible you installed a trial and forgot about it?  Check your hard drive for installed Adobe programs.

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 1