Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD installation problem - Error 191

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 191
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
- 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:28.6.12.3
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 28.6.12.3). Error code: '191'
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with error code 1 - OS Message: C:\adobeTemp\ETR8AC5.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: -2147009293#@#OS_Error_String: Windows ļæ½ļƒŽē˜œīŸŸļæ½ļ¦ļæ½ī³‡ļæ½ī¤˜č¾£ Adobe.CC.XD_28.6.12.3_x64__adky2gkssdxte嚗ļ—ŗļæ½īŗ ī¾­ē”‡ę–‡ļæ½ī¤˜č¾£ļæ½ī­ é˜ī³ˆī”“ļæ½ļ¼éŠļš—ļ‘ļæ½ļæ½ļ„“ī“µē‘½ļ•›€īæ›ļæ½ļ•žļæ½ī“ļæ½ī®īœŽ "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US" ļæ½īØŖ銵ļ—ø€ī¼»ļ†ļæ½ļæ½ļ¢č‘‰ļæ½€ę‰³ļæ½ļæ½ x64 ļæ½ļæ½īŸ”ļæ½ļ‰Œīؖļæ½ī“µē‘½ļ• ļæ½ļ‹Ŗļæ½€é›æīŽ–ļæ½ļŽ‡īƱ 1.3.24211.0 ļæ½ļæ½ļ„“ī“µē‘½ļæ½ "Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3" ļæ½ļæ½ļ‹ŖčæØꆟī¤˜č¾£éšžäŗ™ļæ½ļ¦ļæ½ī³…€īæšī­–ļæ½ļæ½ļš—ꭇꑰļ¦ļæ½ī³†ļæ½ī‚ļæ½ļš™ī¾­ "Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3" ļæ½ļæ½ļ„“ī“µē‘½ļ•žī¦€: {Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24201.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24201.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe}
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error C:\adobeTemp\ETR8AC5.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: -2147009293#@#OS_Error_String: Windows ļæ½ļƒŽē˜œīŸŸļæ½ļ¦ļæ½ī³‡ļæ½ī¤˜č¾£ Adobe.CC.XD_28.6.12.3_x64__adky2gkssdxte嚗ļ—ŗļæ½īŗ ī¾­ē”‡ę–‡ļæ½ī¤˜č¾£ļæ½ī­ é˜ī³ˆī”“ļæ½ļ¼éŠļš—ļ‘ļæ½ļæ½ļ„“ī“µē‘½ļ•›€īæ›ļæ½ļ•žļæ½ī“ļæ½ī®īœŽ "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US" ļæ½īØŖ銵ļ—ø€ī¼»ļ†ļæ½ļæ½ļ¢č‘‰ļæ½€ę‰³ļæ½ļæ½ x64 ļæ½ļæ½īŸ”ļæ½ļ‰Œīؖļæ½ī“µē‘½ļ• ļæ½ļ‹Ŗļæ½€é›æīŽ–ļæ½ļŽ‡īƱ 1.3.24211.0 ļæ½ļæ½ļ„“ī“µē‘½ļæ½ "Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3" ļæ½ļæ½ļ‹ŖčæØꆟī¤˜č¾£éšžäŗ™ļæ½ļ¦ļæ½ī³…€īæšī­–ļæ½ļæ½ļš—ꭇꑰļ¦ļæ½ī³†ļæ½ī‚ļæ½ļš™ī¾­ "Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3" ļæ½ļæ½ļ„“ī“µē‘½ļ•žī¦€: {Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24201.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24201.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what I have already tried

1. updated Windows 10 to 1909 latest version with all update installed

2. update MS Store to latest version

3. install App Installer latest verison from MS Store

4. install XD with admin right

5. no firewall blocking for whole installation

6. confirm all needed folder permission for installation

7. follow all the method that shown in  https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_zh/download-install/kb/error-code-191.html

what else I can do to fix the installation problem?

Thanks so much

what else may I 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Fixed , the problem is the Windows is missing some .NET Framework , I don't know why this Windows will missing most of the Framework.
Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

so I download the NetAppx_x86_x64 package and install it

problem is gone , installation completed 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brian, Error 191 occurs because the installation is being blocked.  Adobe XD uses the Univeral Windows Platform to install itself on Windows 10.  Are you able to install applications from the Microsoft Store or do you encounter errors too?  The Microsoft Store also uses UWP to install the applications.  For more information on UWP apps see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/design/basics/design-and-ui-intro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

Are you able to install applications from the Microsoft Store or do you encounter errors too?
I can install / update applications from MS Store without any problem.

as I have already tried so many things, I have no idea what is being blocked so that the installation is fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks, Brianc66101278. For your next steps please begin a chat session with our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the current error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed , the problem is the Windows is missing some .NET Framework , I don't know why this Windows will missing most of the Framework.
Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3_1.3.24211.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

so I download the NetAppx_x86_x64 package and install it

problem is gone , installation completed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you discover that it had missing .NET Framwork.
And also can you provide a link to download NetAppx_x86_x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@brianc66101278 How did you discover that it had missing .NET Framwork.
And also can you provide a link to download NetAppx_x86_x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines