Highlighted

XP not supported by Photoshop CC?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a one year committment @ 19.95 per month of Photoshop CC and after I purchase, commit to a contract and pay my money I find out that windows XP is not supported by Photoshop CC.  What can I do short of buying a new computer or waiting an hour and a half on the phone to cancel my order?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Waller | Adobe Community Professional

Options:

1. Cancel your order
  2. Upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8
  3. Check out Photoshop Elements 11

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XP not supported by Photoshop CC?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a one year committment @ 19.95 per month of Photoshop CC and after I purchase, commit to a contract and pay my money I find out that windows XP is not supported by Photoshop CC.  What can I do short of buying a new computer or waiting an hour and a half on the phone to cancel my order?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Waller | Adobe Community Professional

Options:

1. Cancel your order

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2013 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Options:

1. Cancel your order

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad please also see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1146459 for information on how to manage your membership if you do decide to cancel your order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2013 0