• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

you don't have access to manage apps

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm new to this community. I wanted to start with Photoshop. Bought a suscription, Installed Creative cloud, downloaded the PHOTOSHOP SET UP and downloader Photoshop_Set-Up.exe and when I open it , it shows a message, I can not see the apps. and I want just to download the latest PHOTOSHOP.
what can I do because I am not being able to use the program... thanks

I attached an image, it is in spanish because that's my language.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To install application on yourcomputer you must logged in on your PC as an Administrator or an user with Admin rights.

It seems that your are logged in as an normal user.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I have Win10 Home x64 and I am the unique user in this PC. The only thing I can add on this, is that a while ago, I installed a software that created two options for starting windows, at startup you can select 2 options, can be that ?
if not, how can I log as administrator in my own pc because I thought I was the administrator since I'm the unique user :s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1597642672783.JPEG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines