• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your own SVG inside Adobe Spark?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add a .svg from the noun project into Adobe Spark. Our brand has it's own .svg logo. How to use your own .svg logo als an icon inside Spark?

[Moved from the defunct Web Design forum to one where there's a higher likelihood of answers. - moderator]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not what I am looking for. While making video's you can add an icon. I want to be able to add my own SVG icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The case for our business is that adding our logo as png Spark messes it up as soon as we make it a smaller size. If you would allow .svg placement then this would not be the case. Or is it some different kind of bug. See the photo.

The problem is we will not post anything where our logo looks like it has been taken out of trash can. This is not even the worst screen. Sometimes it even makes it more distorted.

IMG_0026.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no forum for that product here
Spark support is at https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're probably willing to look for something in other places because that link isn't helpful.   SVG Support for Adobe Spark seems to be severely lacking, and I think the Adobe Support Community makes plenty of sense to post here about Adobe products since I don't see a "Adobe Spark Support Community" forum anywhere in what was listed above.  

300 or 1,000 articles doesn't matter if the relevant information doesn't exist. 

greatsnapz_0-1589934423907.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, it's shameless that a logo/branding app won't let you use vector files...files that are supported in many other products made by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I totally agree, the more I use Adobe Spark, the more I realise that there are many limitations. Not being able to upload and use your own SVG's is a major downside, it's not what you would expect from a logo design app. This means you cannnot upload and manipulate anything but the exisitng Adobe icons which are somewhat limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines