• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling yearly subscription

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a yearly subscripton last May and don't want to renew my subscription. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to manage my account and cancel it. Do I do it on the date that my subscription started?

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

To avoid penalty fees, cancel in your 12th month of service after the final payment is received.

Log-in to your paid account below. Click on Manage Plans, Cancel.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

I want to forewarn you that Adobe will probably offer you incentives (free months of service) to keep you from cancelling.  Accepting will commit you to another year of service.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Hi @Echo5E29,

Yes. When you cancel, your service stops. 

You're paying for continued access to your CC products and services which includes free perks like Adobe Portfolio as well as software upgrades.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user2user forum, hence there is very little that we can do to give you an official answer.

My guess is to log into your account and cancel the subscription there.When is up to you.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to continue to renew or will I loose their services if I cancel? I'm not entirely sure what all the annual fee is doing for us ongoing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Echo5E29,

Yes. When you cancel, your service stops. 

You're paying for continued access to your CC products and services which includes free perks like Adobe Portfolio as well as software upgrades.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To avoid penalty fees, cancel in your 12th month of service after the final payment is received.

Log-in to your paid account below. Click on Manage Plans, Cancel.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

I want to forewarn you that Adobe will probably offer you incentives (free months of service) to keep you from cancelling.  Accepting will commit you to another year of service.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines