• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSS updates work on page but not on dwt template, dreamweaver

Contributor ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made some nice CSS updates on my external file. They work nicely on the "child" pages, but completey failed on the dwt template file. How is that even possible? How do I get my dwt file to match what already works on the child pages? I know some will tell me to use php server side. I don't know php yet. I need to get the dwt working, for now. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

I was formatting p, h1, and h2 tags with  media queries. It looked great on the actual files. It looked awful on the dwt file, all of the formatting was lost. It was my bad. I had never placed any tags on the dwt file. When I finally did, it looked right. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind thanks, I figured it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To benefit others who may have a similar problem, what did you figure out?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was formatting p, h1, and h2 tags with  media queries. It looked great on the actual files. It looked awful on the dwt file, all of the formatting was lost. It was my bad. I had never placed any tags on the dwt file. When I finally did, it looked right. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines