• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deauthorize a computer

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer's hard drive died today and it had Dreamweaver on it. I'm going to be getting a new computer and need to authorize it on my new computer but don't know how to deautherize it on a computer that no longet boots up. Could someone please help me with this?

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. The good part is that you do not have to decommission Dreamweaver on the late hard drive. Using your login details you can download and install Dreamweaver using your Creative Cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. The good part is that you do not have to decommission Dreamweaver on the late hard drive. Using your login details you can download and install Dreamweaver using your Creative Cloud account.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh great thanks. I think my computer was upset with me for ordering a new laptop. I can't believe the same day I ordered the new laptop, my current laptop died so I had to go buy a real cheap laptop to use in the meantime. It would have been nice if my old laptop waited 3 more days before dying since that's when the new one should arrive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, a very inconsiderate reaction

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines