Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doubt regarding javascript error

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I had installed Xpresso for Dreamweaver - CS6 few days back.While I was attempting to get some hands-on practice, I have been facing some issues in loading a sample data schema from the xpresso tab in my Dreamweaver.
I am facing a Javascript error while executing onLoad in LoadSchemaCommand.htm.The alert box informed me that there is an error at line 456 in commonutils.js
I saw the commonutils.ja file and the line mentions a function that takes an argument which is basically a path created by installedPath and folderXP variable. I am not sure whether it is not able to fetch value from any of the above mentioned variables.
I am also unsure whether this is an installation error or whether a setup error on my behalf.
Can someone please clear my doubts regarding the same?
TOPICS
Code , Download install and licensing , Error , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the JavaScript error is caused by Dreamweaver, see https://helpx.adobe.com/au/dreamweaver/kb/troubleshoot-javascript-errors-dreamweaver-cs6-cc.html for a solution.

If the problem is caused by the extension, then I suggest you speak to the extension developer.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • xPresso for DW doesn't appear to be in active development.  Not since 2009.
  • And CS6 is 8 years out of date and no longer supported. 
  • Maybe I'm missing something but what's to be gained from this obsolete set-up?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines