• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dreamweaver and kronos work force ready

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we will soon begin using kronos work force ready HR platform. My question. Kronos says they can export via URL link our job postings to our company website. I'm a little leary about the style and formatting. Anyone familiar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with the platform, but if you are worried about style and formatting you could modify the CSS, or choose not to use their integration and manually link to job postings.  If you need guidance on how to modify the CSS, you would get more feedback on this forum with a direct link to an example as I don't know how many coders here are directly involved with HR platforms, or you could consider posting this within the Kronos community or engage with their support to look for a solution to your styling concerns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ben. I am in contact with Kronos. My major concern is Kronos' stye and formatting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines