• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver crashing repeatedly

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone can help? This morning DW keeps crashing on me after a while of usage. The app is updated as shown on my CC app. I'm using Macbook Pro M1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Yia Chil5C3B ,

Thanks for writing to us. Can you please provide the crash logs or confirm if you have submitted the crash via Adobe Crash Reporter dialog which gets invoked once the app is crashed. As an initial resolution, can you please try resetting Dw app preferences and see if the issue gets resolved.

Reset Dw app preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/restore-preferences-dreamweaver.html

Also, we now have Dw with native support on M1 in our prerelease forum. Can you please give a try to the prerelease build and confirm if crash is observed with the prerelease build as well.

You can subscribe to our pre-release program with below link. Dw prerelease build will be installed in parallel to your existing Dw version and will be labelled as "Adobe Dreamweaver Next".
Link: https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/9EB451B5-D2E8-46E5-AFA2-78C85442FFA2/participate/1387E879-0953-...

We can have a remote connect session at any suitable time to you for further debugging the issue.

Have a pleasant day!

Regards,

Nayan

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines