• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CS5 Purchased in 2012

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a copy of DW CS5 back in 2012 when in college. Now I'm back at college again and will like to have it since my old computer is long gone. I still have serial number and purchase numbers. I can't seem to find a way to download cs5. Is no longer in my order History. Will downloading DW CC work using the serial number From CS5. Please if anyone can help me out or tell me where to go will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Hello,

Adobe has prpared this for download of CS5 products: Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products

Please have a look at

Read before you download a CS5 product

• You need your CS5 serial number to complete the installation. To find your serial number, sign in to your Adobe account. On the Manage Accounts page that appears, all your registered products and their serial numbers are listed in the Plans & Products section. For more information on locating serial numbers, or on registering a se

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Adobe has prpared this for download of CS5 products: Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products

Please have a look at

Read before you download a CS5 product

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite is legacy software, it's no longer sold or supported.   if you had an academic version purchased from your school or re-seller, you need an academic download that's compatible with your academic serial number.   Feel free to try the ordinary Creative Suite downloads that Hans pointed you to but it may not work.   Also, keep in mind that Creative Suite is not certified to run on newer computers.  Your mileage may vary quite a bit depending on which OS you use.   And next year when Apple stops supporting 32-bit apps, that will end the possibility of using Creative Suite on modern Macs.

If you want the latest software that is certified to run on new computers, join the Creative Cloud which is by subscription only now.   No serial numbers are used at all.  To activate products, log-in with your paid Adobe ID and password.   The student introductory rate is $20/month for the first year.  After that, it goes up to $39/month for a year.

Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines