• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver Purchase

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Dreamweaver in 2012. My old computer failed. I still have the serial number codes. Where can I find the link to download my old cs5 (I believe) version. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Adobe has recently changed how licensing works and taken down most of the download links that were available for older versions.

You may be able to get it from ProDesignTools: https://prodesigntools.com/products/adobe-dreamweaver-cs5.html just make sure to follow the "Very Important Instructions" on their page so Adobe's server allows you in.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly to get a link. Be sure to have all of your license info handy...
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has recently changed how licensing works and taken down most of the download links that were available for older versions.

You may be able to get it from ProDesignTools: https://prodesigntools.com/products/adobe-dreamweaver-cs5.html just make sure to follow the "Very Important Instructions" on their page so Adobe's server allows you in.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly to get a link. Be sure to have all of your license info handy...
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jon,

I have Dreamweaver CS3 and CS5 version 11. I bought a new computer with Windows 10. 

will this link work for me to get CS5 version 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your desparation, but you should not post a duplicate of your question. For those wishing to answer @Trying2  please go to Dreamweaver CS5 Version 11 - Adobe Support Community - 12449861

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to what Jon said, your serial number won't work with any other versions or platforms.   And none of this will work with  student/teacher  editions. 

Log-in to your Adobe account to ascertain exactly which version & platform your serial number is attached to. https://account.adobe.com/

If you purchased digital downloads, you might find a direct download link in your account portal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to warn everyone of a possible scam, I was given an email address from this forum as a possible help to my obtaining a link to download Dreamweaver CS6. Someone responded and wanted my adobe id and password. Then they responded with "CS6 is going to cost me after discount applied." The english was poorly worded with grammatical errors, I became suspicious and changed my password. Maybe this was legit, I don't know. It just seemed wrong. I can supply the whole conversation if necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer sells, supports or updates DW CS6. It was most definitely a scam.

What is their username? I will have an Adobe rep delete their account. Only accounts with "Adobe Employee" and @adobe.com email addresses are actual employees. Unfortunately, the new forum software is allowing people to use "adobe" in their usernames. Hopefully it's fixed sooner rather than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines