• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamwever for iPad pro 2020

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to know, does the Dreamweaver works on new iPad pro 2020?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See https://helpx.adobe.com/au/dreamweaver/system-requirements.html

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: No.

Long answer:  So far, only Photoshop has a version for iPad and it's incomplete.  There's still a lot you can't do with it compared to Photoshop for desktop.  As far as DW is concerned, I'm not sure how feasible it would be.  Most of what I do is keyboard driven so I'm not sure how well that would translate to a touch screen environment. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well of course you can get a keyboard for the ipad pro - ******* expensive keyboards though - £299.00 ($390.00) and £349.00 ($456.00)  respectively!!!!!

https://www.apple.com/uk/ipad-keyboards/ 

I don't think there is enough demand for these kinds of niche apps on iOS so the time and effort needed to adapt against the financial return is not profitable. I dont know what iPadOS is which the newer iPads use, still not going to be profitable enough to adapt to that is my personal view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tablets are fine for digital drawing & painting apps like Adobe Fresco.  But for working with code?  Eh... not so much.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I suspect there is nothing different when it comes to Apple - they are streets ahead and if a tablet has a keyboard it is obvioulsy capable of doing pretty much everything a desktop computer can do. Softeware companies like Adobe obviously have zero interest in porting a lot of their minor programs over as there is little appetite for them. Photoshop would appeal to a wide range of users, not so much DW or InDesign etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines