• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DW Bootstrap transfered to .net server

New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team, back to Dreamweaver from the macromedia days.

I was hoping to create a bootstrap website with an .aspx file then transfer it to our customer's .net server.

I'm getting the impression that will not work?

Thanks much!

g

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Bootstrap is a front-end framework for user experience and .net is a backend framework for dynamic data.  Basically the HTML that someone sees is done with your Bootstrap template while the dynamic data that gets populated comes from the .net code.  There are no incompatibilities between the two. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bootstrap is a front-end framework for user experience and .net is a backend framework for dynamic data.  Basically the HTML that someone sees is done with your Bootstrap template while the dynamic data that gets populated comes from the .net code.  There are no incompatibilities between the two. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Ben W said.

I will simply add that Bootstrap lends itself nicely to UI/UX for custom web applications.  I use it with server-side & client-side code to build the back end CMS as well as the  public facing front end.

https://themes.getbootstrap.com/

https://startbootstrap.com/themes/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines