Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email Signatures using Dreamweaver Issues

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to create an email signature using Dreamweaver. I using my MAC but also working with users that us PC.  I have a few questions:

1) Is there a way to make the table fixed? It will not go wider or taller then what I want it to. I have done width ?px and height ?px and the table still resized or disstorted.

2) When I email someone my signature goes all over the place. The line is all the way right and the disclamer is also. Why is this?

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 8.30.20 AM.png

3) When a user gets my email the line is missing entirely. Why is this?

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 10.54.36 AM.png

4) I am trying to create over a hundred email signatures so is there a way that I can create a template to where the table will just widen with whatever text is entered?

5) Is there a better way to create an email signature that is more universal without it being just an image? I need it to work with both a MAC and PC.

6) When I send the HTML file for a PC user to use, this is what I get in return. Why is this? As you can see it is all jumbled and the height of the cells are just wonkers, for lack of a better term.

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 10.55.14 AM.png

 Thank you for your time. I have coding background but it has been some time. I am more of a graphic artist then a coder. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

E-mail signatures are used in e-mail clients (Outlook, AppleMail, Gmail, etc...).  For best results, use an online generator. 

https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator

Dreamweaver is for creating websites, not e-mail signatures.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines