• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For Thanksgiving: a "Thank You" for Adobe's CC Applications (and a bit of showing-off by me too!)

Enthusiast ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, ACR, Acrobat Pro and, especially, Dreamweaver all combined to make sure that no Wix or WordPress pixels were harmed or impacted in any way during the production of this hand-coded and quite complex 16-page "Responsive" web site which contains video and audio components as well.

The resulting website (which is nearing completion) can be previewed here if anyone wants to see it:  [URL edited by moderator]
https://taumel.shelbourne-america.net

I did receive considerable help with some of the more complex HTML coding from the experienced and talented people who help-out in this Dreamweaver Community Forum so I send a sincere "thank you" to them all as well because I could not have done this without their expert help.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You forgot to add "auto" to your body CSS rule: body { margin: 0 auto; }

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I still have time to fix it.

I forgot to credit Premier Pro which I used to convert some existing  .mpg videos to .mp4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines