• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Git Push counter keeps incrementing after successful push

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long time DW user, fairly new git user.  I have been successfully using the git integration with DW and able to update my remote repository with success.  I would change a file, stage it, commit it, and the Git Push button would show a number and would go away after a git push.  Seems all good.

I recently accidentally clicked on the Fetch button in the Git panel and then the Git Push button displayed a number, 71, and no matter what I do now, the number doesn't clear, it just increments - even after a successful push to the remote repository (I can see the push on github.com).

What do I have to do to clear this up?  Is it something I'm doing wrong, or a bug in DW?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi billd43141442

Could you please confirm, if you see the number 71 on git push or git pull button.

Thanks and Regards

Ayush Rathi

DW Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Push.  Now up to 84

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ayushrathi​, care to respond?  Please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines