• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hamburger menu not folding back up

Contributor ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All. My nav.shtml file is included on my page.  It shows up nicely except when I get down  to mobile.  The hamburger menu will fold down but not up. 

I am using server side includes and when I pulled the include out of the page and put the actual navbar code into the page it works fine. So it must something to do with it being an include.  Has anyone ever found a work around for this?  I only wanted to to have one nav.shtml included in every page so I could only change the nav.shtml file.

Screenshot_20210222-130609_Chrome.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You likely do not need a workaround, but you are right it could be related to the paths from the included file.  You can try to look at the inspector in your browser and see if any resources missing. If there are missing resources, then links to those files would need to be updated.  If you would like help on the forums you will need to post a link to the page in question to get help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fix your malformed code.

Only one doc type is allowed.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines