• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help needed [system requirements]

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a IT student and started learning full stack web development with php,python and andriod, ios app development I need to know can windows tablet with 2gb ram and 64gb hardisk windows 10 or 8.1 plus 128gb sd card with intel atom z8350 processor handle softwares of programming language like vs code adobe dreamweaver ? and some other softwares like Adobe photoshop cs6, adobe xd , Ms office 16,internet browsing youtube etc. sorry English isnt my first language. Thanks all.

TOPICS
Bootstrap , Browser , Code , Download install and licensing , Error , Extensions , How to , Import and export , Interface , Other , Performance , Preview , Product issue , Publish , Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

I can't speak for Microsoft as this is an Adobe forum.  See system requirements for Creative Cloud + Dreamweaver + all other apps you intend to use.   

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't speak for Microsoft as this is an Adobe forum.  See system requirements for Creative Cloud + Dreamweaver + all other apps you intend to use.   

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines