• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help to Upload my Dreamweaver CS5.5 Built Site to the Dreamweaver 2021

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help getting my Dreamweaver CS5.5 built site to the new Drweamweaver 2021 site.  Customer Service was not trained on this and asked me to ask the Community/Forum to assist.  Please help... Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it didn't automatically copy over when installing the new version there are a couple ways to get it in...

If you do have the files saved on your computer locally, go to Site > New Site... create a new site and simply browse to the local root folder of your existing files, then add in the FTP info from your hosting company. 

Another way, if you don't have files locally, would be to go to Site > New Site... and create a site with an empty local root folder, then enter your FTP info and click the Get (down arrow) icon in the Files Window. DW will ask if you want to import the entire site, click "Yes" and the files will start rolling in from your remote server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines