• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Create A Website Theme Like Aspire Pro?

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Want To Design A WordPress Theme Like [ Link removed by Moderator ] But I Do Not Find Any Related Tutorial Related To Theme Designing In Adobe Community. Can Anyone Guide Me For Any Tutorial Related To Theme Designing In Adobe Photoshop?

Thanks In Advance.

Blogging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Demoduct 

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Dreamweaver forum. Photoshop is an image editor and is not for creating webpages. I'm not sure that Dreamweaver has "themes", but these folks may be better able to advise.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can google "WordPress themes" and find lots of sources--some free and some not. You can customize them in Dreamweaver. 

No offense meant, but if you are asking about designing WordPress themes in Photoshop, you probably are not ready to build it in Dreamweaver. I would suggest you find a website host service that offers some type of "click-and-drag" website creation.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

before give you ways to go, the main question is ...

1. do you want to design a template in Photoshop and that's it... . then others developer will handle the needs
  2. or do you want to design a template and then create it from code in DW by yourself ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Demoduct,

WP Themeing is an advanced coding skill.  If you know how to work with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP code AND have a good working knowledge of how WordPress Themes work, you can probably create your own WP Theme in Dreamweaver.

Word Press Theme Development

https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development

Getting Started with WP Theme Development

https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/getting-started/

If you're not a skilled coder, buy a premium WordPress Theme that has the advanced features you need. 

Also Elementor makes a drag & drop plugin for WordPress. 

https://elementor.com/

Hope that helps.  Happy New Year!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines