• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with my website design please

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am building a website for the first time in Dreamweaver, I am unfamiliar with the program kinda since I'm a 3D artist and graphic desginer mainly, anyway, the issue i'm having is that the 3rd section of the website, which is responsive, delays too much in following the rest of the page, so a white gap appears at the bottm of the page as you scroll down, then it suddenly catches up again after scrolling some more, it's very annoying.

I have attached a video i made just for this post, to make things as clear as possible.

The website is from a tutorial, i modified it and removed/added things to make it my own, in order to save time. AS I'm new to this, I tried going into the css designer panel to fix it, managed to fix a lot of things that way, but for this issue I was unable to find a solution. Please help, otherwise i may have to start over from scratch, and the website is looking great.

Peace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but you have not given us enough information to be able to replicate the problem. Showing us a video only serves to illustrate the problem.

Please give us a link to your online site so that we can see the code behind it. Alternatively, paste the code here.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ben has said, linking to videos or images of the problem do not help much as the issue is within the code itself, which we must be able to look at, to determine what may be causing the issue.

It's best if you can upload the page to a remote server somewhere and provide a link. Sounds like it might be some 'heavy' images taking a long time to download or maybe a linked asset library of some sort which needs to download first before any action is executed. However if you are only viewing the page locally thats probably not going to be the issue unless the assets are massive in size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do when I can, thanks, the website is still entirely local on my pc and not anywhere online yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which tutorial did you follow?  What's the URL?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines