• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I so wish Adobe Dreamweaver team with do a constant video training scenario on WordPress and...

Participant ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I so wish the Adobe Dreamweaver team would do a constant video training scenario on WordPress and Adobe Dreamweaver, specifically Bitami Wordpres XAMPP and the Worpress Site setup. There are videos and blogs on the subject but they are old. Paul Trani, who I think is awesome did one but it was for MAMPP users and it too is old and kind of brief. I just think you would get a good response if you all did a video series on using WordPress inside of Dreamweaver. Kind of like what the Behance team does for graphics designers. You could do one on Site Setup, Theme building, etc. I think it would be a win win for Adobe, Adobe users, and the WordPress group!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

I don't foresee this ever happening due the complexities of modifying WP themes in DW. 

You can submit a request through the official Bug Report/Feature Request channel though. Open DW and go to Help > Submit Bug/Feature Request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't foresee this ever happening due the complexities of modifying WP themes in DW. 

You can submit a request through the official Bug Report/Feature Request channel though. Open DW and go to Help > Submit Bug/Feature Request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jon, good morning!! Happy thank-you for the information. I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines