Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface Working Differently

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'd love to ask you for help since I'm having problems with CSS Designer in Dreamweaver. As you can see in the video, both media-queries and most selectors have disappeared and I can't click on the items, and thus can't edit them in the right collumn.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cjOSzpcF_nnovY6N-voEh4hBPuN1HaGO/view?usp=sharing

I thought I had made some mistake in Preferences or Settings, but the issue still does persist even though I've completely reinstalled Dreamweaver.

Thank you so much for your time and help,
Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Hi everyone,

the issue has been resolved by Adobe Support. I had to click the "All" tab at the top of CSS Designer.

Thank you anyway.

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a couple of items are missing from the CSS Designer. Something is probably sticking in your Preferences file, even after reinstalling.

Have you tried Restoring Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for your advice but it didn't help.

As mentioned above, I had also complately reinstalled Dreamweaver (that includes deleting the preferences).

Thank you so much for further help,

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone,

the issue has been resolved by Adobe Support. I had to click the "All" tab at the top of CSS Designer.

Thank you anyway.

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines