• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Dreamweaver CC available only through subscription?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeg har Dreamweaver CS5 fra 2010 og har brugt den siden, nu kunne jeg tænke mig at opgradere til nyeste version CC 2018, men så er spørgsmålet:

Kan jeg købe programmet som en samlet pakke ligesom tidligere?

Hvad er prisen i så fald?

Eller findes det kun som et abonnements program?

Ole Olsen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Dreamweaver CC, as with most of Adobe's programs, is now only available by subscription.

The prices are listed at Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC is strictly a subscription based license, now.  And I don't think you can buy only DreamWeaver.

CC ist jetzt eine reine Abonnement-Lizenz. Und ich glaube nicht, dass Sie nur DreamWeaver kaufen können.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran​ my answer is NOT correct.  You CAN purchase just Dw subscription.  Jon Fritz II​'s answer is correct.

Honestly, I understand the need to have answers marked correct (for future users with same question), but I feel that it should be the responsibility of the OP to choose and mark the correct answer.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I misread your second sentence. I thought you were referring to the perpetual version. Thank you for correcting me.

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver CC, as with most of Adobe's programs, is now only available by subscription.

The prices are listed at Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you _can_ buy just one app.  Interesting, I didn't know Adobe allowed just one app.

Sie können also nur eine App kaufen. Interessanterweise wusste ich nicht, dass Adobe nur eine App erlaubt hat.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe to a Single App  from most of the  CC product line.  Exceptions are End Of Life wares like Fireworks and Muse which can only be accessed from a Full Apps Plan.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines