• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to prevent Dreamweaver from undoing changes with linked files

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am working with Dreamweaver and I may be including other files in my code. When I do a Ctrl-Z to undo something if I made changes in the linked files as well it will automatically undo changes in those other files as well in the order I did them. Is there a way to make Dreamweaver only undo changes in the file that I have currently open and not and linked files?

Hope that makes sense

TOPICS
Code , Interface , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

I truly DESPISED this idiotic "feature" when it was added to DW.

Thankfully, after a number of complaints from a fair amount of people, Adobe created a setting...

Edit > Preferences > General > Limit Undo to the Active Document (make sure it's checked)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I truly DESPISED this idiotic "feature" when it was added to DW.

Thankfully, after a number of complaints from a fair amount of people, Adobe created a setting...

Edit > Preferences > General > Limit Undo to the Active Document (make sure it's checked)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG, I really didn't think it had that feature. Dude, you are a lifesaver! It's so annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines