• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIVE PREVIEW - Adobe Flashplayer or HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When selecting the "Live" preview option in Dreamweaver 2017 I continually get the error:- "Adobe Flashplayer or HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!"

The documents affected feature HTML5 and SWF versions of 360 degree panoramic images embedded in the page.

I can view the documents outside Dreamweaver without any problems on all the browsers installed on my Windows 10 system and they all work and display as they should.

Is there something "inside" Dreamweaver 2017 that needs to be activated before the documents will display as a live preview?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be best to Preview in Browser the old way. 

•      Right click on current tab or file in Files Panel. 
  •      Open in Browser.
  •      Choose your browser from the list.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy

I now have the live view working again!

I probably wasn't clear in my OP as Dreamweaver 2017 was working and displaying the 360 degree images in the live view properly immediately after installation.

The problem only appeared later today and I thought I may have inadvertantly have clicked on some Dreamweaver setting that had caused the live view to disappear.

Turns out the problem had been cause by updated versions of the .js files used by the embedding function for the 360 degree panoramas. Reverting to the original .js libraries for the HTML5/SWF panos seemed to fix it. For some reason the updated .js files won't work in Dreamweaver 2017.

The old preview never worked with my embedded panos and always threw up errors, which was why I was glad to see the live preview working in Dreamweaver 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines