Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macOS Mojave and Dreamweaver [How to prevent files opening on startup?]

Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to use an iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) running macOS 10.14.4, and I'm having issues with Dreamweaver 18.2.0.10165. when I first start the application, several pages reopen. This wouldn't be an issue, except that Dreamweaver plays each page's sound file in unison, and it causes the application to appear frozen initially. I know that the best solution would be to update the entire creative cloud suite to the latest version, but, IT says that this is the newest version that they can run given the institutional licensing. I'm not the only one having these issues on our campus. It's affecting classes that are offered on campus. One teacher had a similar problem this morning with Premiere Pro, but, IT can't update it. What can I do? I don't want to switch to a PC because all of my work is stored on a mac formatted disk. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

There's a setting under Preferences > General called "Reopen documents on startup" that needs to be un-checked. That will make it so the files that are open when the program is closed don't reopen when the program is restarted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a setting under Preferences > General called "Reopen documents on startup" that needs to be un-checked. That will make it so the files that are open when the program is closed don't reopen when the program is restarted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. That fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines