• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu are small

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the splash screen and the file menu bar at the top is small and you can't read them because they are too small. How do I make the normal size.

randy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I'm guessing you're on a HI RES display?

Can you give us more details about your display and res settings?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to get a screen shot or how to post it. It does look like it's in hires but I don't know how to adjust the hi res. The menu file -view and so on are real small and the splash screen, where you start a new HTML or PHP is real small.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you describe is a problem for HI RES display users.

You will need to adjust your display's resolution settings downward in your OS.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problemScreenshot_5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavel and Randy,

As you are facing issues with DW on high resolutions displays, I would like to share that we have addressed all such issues and DW is scales perfect on high resolution display. Build is shared in our pre-release and will be part of next release.

If wanna try beta build, below is the link

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/9EB451B5-D2E8-46E5-AFA2-78C85442FFA2/participate/CD0C95AA-6274-...

Cheers,

Lalita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GUESS WHAT? I figured out a way to fix it and I hope it can help others! As mentioned earlier the CS6 software worked great for years on my Windows 10 platform - until 3 days ago when the text automatically (without changing any computer resolutions settings or configurations) got so TINY I could hardly read it on the screen. SOLUTION: I went to the Task Manager (Ctl+Alt+Del) and then went to the STARTUP tab. I Disabled all the Adobe software such as Adobe CS5 Service Manager, Adobe CS6 Service Manager, Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager, Adobe Updater Startup Utility and Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher. Then I REBOOTED my computer and Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop and Fireworks text menus were all larger and more legible!!!  I HOPE THIS HELPS OTHERS! (not sure if i will need to do this everytime I restart the computer but it worked!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bdayrock solution didn't work for me.

Please help, since I got new laptop, font size in the top menu bars of Dreamweaver is extremely small. Also when I open files the font is smaller than in my old laptop. How can I enlarge all display fonts?

I use Windows 10 and tried with enlarging the display font and resolution in Windows Settings but that didn't do anything in Dreamweaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines