• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nightmare-laggy-weaver

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are Adobe going to find a fix for the laggy Dreamweaver issues?
The 'fix' of deleting registry entries every day is getting boring now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to DW Help > Submit Bug Report.  Or contact technical support over online chat.

Product engineers don't lurk in these user forums.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe staff do check in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Product engineers who shape the road map and prioritize bugs DO NOT lurk here.

If you want their ear, submit your bug and remarks directly to Uservoice where they will see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's about users using their voice to get Adobe to listen.

The more people voice concern about this issue, the more Adobe will see people have concerns and hopefully take action.

However, I never said EGINEERS ARE ON HERE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And that's exactly what the DW Uservoice is for.  Use it or not, your choice. 

PS.  Adobe Max starts on Tues.  Based on past years, I don't expect much staff participation here during the Max conference.

https://max.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Max starts on Tues. Based on past years, I don't expect much staff participation here during the Max conference.

Someone told me DW doesn't even get a mention at Adobe Max this year............if that is true then no excuse for DW staff not to be here. Also might be quite telling in terms of how important Adobe view DW........hummmm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Dreamweaver and Flash came from the Macromedia acquisition in 2005.  And after Dec 31st, the lights finally go out on Flash Player.  I don't know what that means for Dreamweaver if it means anything.  But when you look at what's left from the Macromedia acquisition, Dreamweaver looks like the famous pink bunny that just keeps going and going and going...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, what do you know, Nancy.. An adobe memebr of staff has replied about the updated version of Dreamweaver stating that it fixes the issue.

Link Spam much?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's about users using their voice to get Adobe to listen.

Good luck with that one, some of us have been trying to get Adobe to listen for years based on our own experience with web-development software, both theirs and what others are doing.

I'll credit someone at Adobe for fixing the forum 'edit post issue' recently though....did I have to shout loud and long though, before eventually common sense prevailed. I must admit I was totally surprised for a change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We have addressed the slow typing performance issue in code view on windows in latest Dw 21.0 update.

Please update to latest Dw version 21.0 and let us know in case you are still facing the issue with Dw 21.0.

Thanks

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines