• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Files" pane opens a folder when I open a different folder

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Dreamweaver 21.1, I have severl Sites defined.  They all work fine, except one site.  On my local folders in the File pane, one folder keeps flipping open when I open a different folder.  In other words, a folder in my Files tab called "Members" is constantly opening on me.  I close the folder, clicking on the > to close it in the list.  I then open any other folder in this SIte, and Members reopens on its own.  This is annoying because it clutters my view of the Files when I am working in another folder.  This only happens to this one Site, all the other sites work find.  I made a copy of the errant Site, and it does the same thing.

How can I convince Dreamweaver that when I the folder Members, that it should stay closed until I want to open it?  I attached a screenshot of the culprit.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Create a new site definition.  Delete the old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new site definition.  Delete the old one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nancy,

Thank you.  That fixed it.  I created the new site definition first after renaming the old one.  Wanted to make sure I had a site in case the new one didn't work out.  The old one is now deleted.

Jamie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines