• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Dreamweaver 21.1 crashes on Mac shortly after launch [Branched for old topic]

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shame on the Adobe developemtnet team!  This level of hassle with each and every single upgrade is not tolerated. Fire the [bleepers] and get new developers. I've been at this for months, and with each upgrade I have to waste much otherwise billable time. I am going to start sending them invoices!  I am still having to use two versions prior and I have the greatest of all brand new iMacs—only a year old, with 72RAM and 3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5.  Not a good experience and certianly not good business.  Ever hear of "Testing?"  Hello!!!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jaime O. 

Sorry but we can't help you without knowing the details of your problem.  This user-to-user community consists of unpaid forum volunteers and long-time product users.  If you want technical support, please reach out directly to Adobe.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and with each upgrade I have to waste much otherwise billable time.

=========

You can turn off automatic app updates from your CC Desktop App.  You are not obligated to upgrade until you're ready.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exactly is the problem that is causing your crash?  I've been a Mac user for many years and have seen a fair share of problems from both the Adobe and Apple side on this.  Can we assume you have tried restoring preferences, uninstall/reinstall the app, and tried creating a new user profile in your OS to rule out the usual suspects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines