• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Dreamweaver CC, creating a navigation bar template

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MY site is not yet live, so I'm coding it on dreamweaver, then i'll upload. Is there a way to test this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

I have branched this to a new discussion for you.   The other one was too old and unlikely to get noticed..

You can preview your static HTML pages locally by right clicking the document tab and selecting Open in Browser.   However, documents containing server-side includes will need a local server to parse the code.  In that case you should install and set-up a local testing server.  Either Wamp or Xampp for Windows,  Mamp or Mamp Pro for Mac.   See David Powers' tutorial below.

https://www.adobe.com/devnet/archive/dreamweaver/articles/setup_php.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have branched this to a new discussion for you.   The other one was too old and unlikely to get noticed..

You can preview your static HTML pages locally by right clicking the document tab and selecting Open in Browser.   However, documents containing server-side includes will need a local server to parse the code.  In that case you should install and set-up a local testing server.  Either Wamp or Xampp for Windows,  Mamp or Mamp Pro for Mac.   See David Powers' tutorial below.

https://www.adobe.com/devnet/archive/dreamweaver/articles/setup_php.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines