• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Dreamweaver steals focus [Branched from old topic]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too and it's incredibly annoying. Every time I open Chrome while Dreamweaver is up, I have to click the Chrome window before I can start typing. Using latest version of Dreamweaver. I've heard it's got a lot of new problems. Realtime preview is completely broken now, updates once in a while now depending on what editing you do, where in the HTML file. Sometimes you even have to press F5. Spent hours trying everything, reading forums, but nothing works.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Hans JF,

You posted in an old discussion.  I moved this to a new one for you.

Which version of Dreamweaver do you have, please?

Which operating system and build #?

Also is your application maximized and covering your entire desktop?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for offering your assistance. The focus problem disappeared after a reboot. The issue with realtime preview still comes and goes but it's mostly not a problem. There seems to be a few ways to edit the HTML file that Dreamweaver doesn't pick up on and transmit to the browser. Hopefully Adobe will make the detection mechanism more thorough in the future. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Chrome version?  Also have you tried other releases of Chrome like Canary to see whether this is only affecting the current release: https://www.google.com/chrome/canary/ .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines