• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Questions

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  What is the @@@@!!@@@@ that I am seeing in the 'file' panel in Dreamweaver.

2.  When I 'Put' a file up on my server, there is a dialogue that pops up after completion.  It disappears too fast.  I would like it to stay open, until I close it.  Is that possible?  I like to review what just happened.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have no idea what you are seeing either.  Can you post a screenshot?  The pop up could be the file transfer log which is under Site-->Advanced-->FTP log.  Other than that we have no idea either.  You could also try a screen recording to share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screenshot is of your remote server.  Ask your web hosting provider what it indicates if anything.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The dialogue that pops up is only available while the files you have chosen to upload are actively uploading. If it disappears quickly, it means you have a fairly decent upload speed from your internet provider.

As far as I've ever seen, there is no way to force it to stay open after uploading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines