• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best Carousel to use?

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t want to use bootstrap, and I am using jQuery for the menu and other parts of the site. I have looked online but just not sure which is the best option.

I am working on my website am not sure what is the best software to use to create a carousel? (It needs to auto move every 10seconds) NO, dots at the bottom. Its simple but has info inside it.

I have attached an image of what I what it to look like

layout-carousel.jpg

Hope you can advise, please?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tim,

there are so many solutions like sand at the beach. I for my part have bougt one, but beside this I propose that you have a look at https://www.w3schools >>> htere you can search for "carousel" and you will get e. g.:

How To Create a Slideshow >>> Tryit Editor v3.6

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... naturally you could use Google too for example with:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jquery+carousel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best "software" for creating a carousel in Dreamweaver would probably include:

Info Slider Demos

Note: We make software for Dreamweaver and have been since 1998. Our products are not free, but each is meticulously hand-coded, never using (or abusing) third-party libraries such as Bootstrap or jQuery. Because we are trying to reinvent Dreamweaver, we do offer free copies of our software to Dreamweaver forum users who take the time to contact us and ask. You can find the contact information on our site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing you find online will be exactly what you want out of the box.  Carefully read the plugin documentation to assess if  it can be adapted to what you want with some custom coding.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines