• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why isn't my image centring?

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before i adjusted the width of the image, it was centered, however it was also the full width of the page, which stretched the image. After the i adjust the width, it sits to the left of the page and i don't know why? Can someone help me to center it please?HTMLHTMLCSSCSSwhat it looks like in a browserwhat it looks like in a browser

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

add - align-items: center; to your '.centered-content' css selector. That is what you need if you set the flex-direction to column and you wont need to add the 'text-align: center'

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add - align-items: center; to your '.centered-content' css selector. That is what you need if you set the flex-direction to column and you wont need to add the 'text-align: center'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines