• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Выбор языка страницы

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Добрый день, подскажите пожалуйста как прописать код для смены языка сайта, необходимо использовать 3 языка (рус,англ,и турецкий). Как это все можно осуществить...Я в этом деле новенькая. Буду очень благодарна за помощь

TOPICS
Code , How to , Interface , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the languages IN your website? So please send a link to your website, no matter how it looks like.

Or is your problem the language of your dreamweaver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I want to 3 languages for customer. we created to website by  Dreamweaver with html format.and we use Turkish language.i want to put russian and English language.but I don't know how I will do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Elena,

in an older website ( http://www.dala-laegret1963.de/ ) I made two different variants: One in German language and a second one in swedish language. To circulate I used a link, in my case swedish text and flags, to reach the files in foreign-language.

Please see screenshot with the little green arrows:

SprachenLink.jpg

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... and I remember Ben Pleysiers solution. I'm sure he will answer too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines