• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Хочется скопировать текст? А вот нельзя!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Есть кусок кода, выделяю его и его НЕЛЬЗЯ скопировать, а какие для этого могут быть причины?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

From what I can tell, you are in Code/Design Split View, and should be able to select text content in the Code view window for copy/paste. Whenever I notice that an action is not available that should be [which is pretty rare, but happens when I have a ton of applications open], my first inclination is to save the file, close and re-open Dreamweaver. 99% of the time, this resolves the issue. It's usually that the OS has something locked in memory that can't be released, and forcing a restart cle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot read Russian so forgive my stupid questions.

Are you in Live Code?

Unfortunately, you cannot edit in Live Code mode.   See screenshot from my English version.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can tell, you are in Code/Design Split View, and should be able to select text content in the Code view window for copy/paste. Whenever I notice that an action is not available that should be [which is pretty rare, but happens when I have a ton of applications open], my first inclination is to save the file, close and re-open Dreamweaver. 99% of the time, this resolves the issue. It's usually that the OS has something locked in memory that can't be released, and forcing a restart clears it.

Let me know if this helps...

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Эмс Вы предлагаете мне перезагружать программу что бы она работала корректно?

"я в первую очередь хочу сохранить файл, закрыть и снова открыть Dreamweaver. 99% времени это решает проблему. " ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines