Highlighted

Access Denied

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My files are located on a NAS. When editing a document in Dreamweaver 19 and saving it I receive the message "Access to \\192.168.1.6\folder\MFCABOF.tmp was denied. When I click OK, the original file is not readable anymore.

If I use photoshop or another application I am able to edit and to save the files on the NAS.

It must be a Dreamweaver issue and has to do with a tmp file.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Access Denied

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My files are located on a NAS. When editing a document in Dreamweaver 19 and saving it I receive the message "Access to \\192.168.1.6\folder\MFCABOF.tmp was denied. When I click OK, the original file is not readable anymore.

If I use photoshop or another application I am able to edit and to save the files on the NAS.

It must be a Dreamweaver issue and has to do with a tmp file.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if instead of accessing your NAS from an IP address (192.168.1.6) you access it from a file system path (\\yourservername\folder\...)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have turned my NAS into an Apache server. This works like a charm. Have a look at DiskStation Manager - Knowledge Base | Synology Inc.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2018 1