• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation Code Required [CS3 is dead]

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upfront I'm aware that there is no support for CS3 or links to get a new serial number that doesn't require the activation code.  The question is – is this the same for CS4 and CS5?  I'm assuming that CS6 is the cloud base program?

I have paid my dues over the years of purchasing software year after year.  And its just gotten to the point that I don't use software like I did in the past.  So I have a real hard time having to pay for monthly subscription to use a software that I have paid for many times over that still works for me. 

I would paid for an activation code or new serial number that doesn’t require activation.

Unfortunately when you are forced to go from an XP environment to Windows 10 then again you are forced to make some changes with certain programs.  

I just installed Dreamweaver (only) on Windows 10 from our Adobe Design Suite Premium CS3.  No problem with the installation and the software works!

The problem I'm having is -- I'm unable to get the activation code to finish the setup.  So the program went into a 30 day trial mode. 

Is there a work around stop the 30 day trial mode?  Are there file on the XP machine that could be moved to Windows 10 that would stop the trial mode? I want to continue using CS3 until that time I decide to move forward and not be forced to!

Any help would be most appreciative, thanks, Leon...

TOPICS
Code , Download install and licensing , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Turns out CS4-6 are only mostly dead. See, mostly dead is still slightly alive and if you have a licensed copy, they can be activated. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.

CS3 is all dead. With all dead, there's usually only one thing you can do... go through their pockets and look for loose change.

Kidding aside, you're not going to find much help in the Adobe forums looking for ways to crack the activation of CS3. Maybe 12 or so years ago when it was EOL'd by CS4, but at 13

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out CS4-6 are only mostly dead. See, mostly dead is still slightly alive and if you have a licensed copy, they can be activated. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.

CS3 is all dead. With all dead, there's usually only one thing you can do... go through their pockets and look for loose change.

Kidding aside, you're not going to find much help in the Adobe forums looking for ways to crack the activation of CS3. Maybe 12 or so years ago when it was EOL'd by CS4, but at 13 years it's just too old for most users to care about anymore. It's totally unaware of modern html standards and the server scripts in it have been deprecated by PHP and simply won't function on modern servers.

There's better freeware available, like Brackets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for info and help.  I will look up Brackets and check it out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines