Highlighted

Adding a shoutcast stream

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to add a shoutcast stream into my website, i am using dreamweaver 2019 I have looked for tutorials on and did not find any that were helpful. Has anyone done this if so can you please help. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding a shoutcast stream

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to add a shoutcast stream into my website, i am using dreamweaver 2019 I have looked for tutorials on and did not find any that were helpful. Has anyone done this if so can you please help. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps your streaming software has widgets you can embed in your HTML page.  See links below.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2019 0