• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE Dreamviewer 2018 + Jqwery

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Как в данной программе включить EMMET для jquery ?
Что бы не набирать весь код самому, а набрать к примеру Ready и получить готовый код.

How in the given program to include EMMET for jquery ?

That would not type all the code yourself, but type Ready for example and get the code ready.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

that's true, and I agree, that emmet in DW has a lot of lack in autocomplete and user experience

OS , as the author propose... try to type ready in DW... nothing happen... in ST you'll get all the jquery ready function proposal...

11.09.2017-08.46.42

but there are plenty context where DW hang...

try to generate (a>img)*4 then hit TAB, now place the cursor in multiline in between the a tag and the img tag... now type i and hit tab... in ST you'll generate the new tag on each line not in DW

and the li

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of any extension for Dreamweaver that can add Emmet-like jQuery abbreviations.

Emmet itself is only for html and css.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this program I like, but due to the lack of autocomplete for

(link removed by moderation, it was to this discussion)

, I'm tempted to switch to sublime text 3 (((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DW 2015 does some jquery coding hinting auto completion. Are you saying they do not show in DW2018?

I've just done a simple test using Sublime 3 and DW 2015 and they seem to offer about the same level of code hinting completion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's true, and I agree, that emmet in DW has a lot of lack in autocomplete and user experience

OS , as the author propose... try to type ready in DW... nothing happen... in ST you'll get all the jquery ready function proposal...

11.09.2017-08.46.42

but there are plenty context where DW hang...

try to generate (a>img)*4 then hit TAB, now place the cursor in multiline in between the a tag and the img tag... now type i and hit tab... in ST you'll generate the new tag on each line not in DW

and the list is really long...

so as the author, since many years now, when I have to really dig into the code... I swap to ST... and that's also why since many years I ask to folks @Adobe to bring back in the prefs settings (category File Type/Editors) the declaration of the external code editor as it was by the past and removed since CC. This setting allowed us to have a real roundtrip from an external code editor (of our choice) and the DW UI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/B+i+r+n+o+u  wrote

11.09.2017-08.46.42

It works in DW2015 - if I type .r an option to select 'ready' appears in the code hinting list.

The code then gets completed:

.ready(function(e) {

});

I don't know about DW2018, never used it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in 2018 the .ready give nothing... but anyway either the 2015 was giving not to much autocomplete help... it was pretty light on the subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dreamweaver should really polish the Emmet integration...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines