• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Widget Browser logon errors

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS5.5 and a website that uses the Spry Slideshow. I am trying to modify the slide shows and it appears that I don't have the Spry Widget on this computer. I tried to load is and it wanted me to login to adobe and when I try I receive the following error.

Can anyone tell me where the problem lies?

Thanks, Bob.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Widget Browser & Spry --  Wow what a blast from the past!    The defunct Widget Browser is long gone.  And Adobe abandoned Spry in 2012.  Nobody uses Spry Widgets anymore because the code was sorely outdated.

I Suggest you replace Spry widgets with something modern like jQuery or one of the many 3rd party extensions from Project Seven.

Art Gallery Magic for Dreamweaver

Or better yet, code your own .

How To Create a Slideshow

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The widget browser server is no longer available, and was taken off-line about 7 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Widget Browser & Spry --  Wow what a blast from the past!    The defunct Widget Browser is long gone.  And Adobe abandoned Spry in 2012.  Nobody uses Spry Widgets anymore because the code was sorely outdated.

I Suggest you replace Spry widgets with something modern like jQuery or one of the many 3rd party extensions from Project Seven.

Art Gallery Magic for Dreamweaver

Or better yet, code your own .

How To Create a Slideshow

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines