• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Al Sparber

Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are forum regulars aware of this? I found out by accident today.

Responsive Web Design Extensions, Apps, Add-ons, and Plugins for Dreamweaver

"There is deep sadness in our hearts with the unexpected passing of our co-founder Al Sparber."

Fundraiser by Rashel Fel : Albert J. Sparber Memorial Fund

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH my god that is just terrible, terrible, tragic news.........I'm simply lost for words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, shocked barely covers it for me. I’m stunned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/John+Waller  wrote

Yeah, shocked barely covers it for me. I’m stunned.

I'm surely going to miss his words of wisdom and insight in this forum..........was only thinking the other day he had not posted for a few weeks. Seems all the 'fights' and disputes are meaningless now. Puts things into perspective really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A brilliant mind has been lost, whether one wished to recognize that or not. I fear we shall not see the likes of this teacher and mentor again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sad.  My condolences to his family.  And thank you, John, for posting the details.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is indeed sad and shocking news.

It leaves a void in the Dreamweaver community, the PVII community, but profoundly more importantly his wife and children. So sad to hear, thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, children, family, loved ones and friends in this time of unexpected lose and mourning.

James 4:14 KJV - Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

We should all pause and gain perspective to the daily blessing yet delicateness of this life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW!   For decades he was a big part of the web design community I grew up with.   I thought Al would outlive us all.  

Al's Obituary

https://redmonfuneralhome.com/tribute/details/7621/Albert-Sparber/obituary.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am shocked and saddened to hear of this news.  Al has been a huge player in the Dreamweaver community and has helped countless users, giving up so much of his time to ensure that problems are solved and projects can continue.  Adobe has lost a great contibutor.  Al will be sorely missed and my condolences go to his family during these painful times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry to hear this news. The Dreamweaver, Adobe, and ACP Communities have lost a great contributor and he will be sorely missed. My condolences go out to his family!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John, for bringing this news to our attention. I am shocked and have no words that can truly express how I feel right now. His loss will be felt by this community and the world of web design. My condolences and prayers to the family and his loved ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please know that your Father, Husband and Friend will stay in our hearts forever. And then some.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting. Al was a colourful character with lots to contribute to the community.

I regret his passing and wish the family lots of strength in coping.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AL will be missed by all. I'm not religious, but if your listening Al -

'keep me a seat al the bar, I'm buying the first round'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So saddened to hear this news.  I remember Al from when I first joined the community. He was the most helpful, intelligent, and passionate person you would come across.  My prayers are definitely with his family and friends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al was a long-time colleague, albeit via email. Never met him in person but we chatted frequently over the years.

An incredible loss to the web-dev community as we've lost one of our most helpful technicians.

The Project VII website has this memorial: http://www.projectseven.com/

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like all of you, I'm speechless.

I've been noticing his absence on this forum for some time. it's true that his comments never failed to create reactions that could keep threads very spicy.

a big thought for his family, his colleagues at PVII and his close friends

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats a shock ... deepest condolences to his family and loved ones ......

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines