Highlighted

Appearance of editing screen

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started experimenting with Dreamweaver CC and would like to change the background screen from black to anything but black.  Can anyone tell me where that option is?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Go to Preferences (Ctrl+U) > Interface and choose another App Theme.    Code colors are dictated by your Code Theme.   You can also change code colors by editing your code theme's LESS file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Appearance of editing screen

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started experimenting with Dreamweaver CC and would like to change the background screen from black to anything but black.  Can anyone tell me where that option is?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Go to Preferences (Ctrl+U) > Interface and choose another App Theme.    Code colors are dictated by your Code Theme.   You can also change code colors by editing your code theme's LESS file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy.

And I thought I looked everywhere

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2018 0